Animal Embodiment Playshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a fun experiential playshop highlighting the basics of emotional awareness and expression through animal embodiment - for kids and adults alike!
We'll tap into the feeling senses of the body to connect with the wild archetypes of the animal kingdom, learning more about the medicine and insights they may provide for those willing to listen.
This offering is geared toward the young and young at heart, and open to all ages!
Abundance Exchange: This is a donation based event, with no one turned away for lack of funds! Bring your loved ones!
Registration + Logistics: This is an in-person offering held outdoors at Higginbotham Park in Claremont, CA. There will be plenty of space for everyone, so bring your friends and little ones! We would love for you to register in advance so we know how many to prepare for, and you're also welcome to simply show up the day of the event. Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early so we may begin on time - or as close to it as possible.
What to Bring:
- water or other form of nourishing hydration
- a healthy snack to share with the group (optional)
- whatever you feel you'll need to be comfortable at the park, including a cushion or blanket to sit on, comfortable clothing in layers to adjust to possibly fluctuating temperatures, etc.
- you're encouraged to dress up as your favorite animal, tails and ears of all kinds welcome!
- an open heart and willingness to play!
We are so looking forward to gathering with you!
IN LOVE + GRATITUDE
See ya soon!
- FREE PASS$0$00$0
- $5 DONATION$5$50$0
- $10 DONATION$10$100$0
- $15 DONATION$15$150$0