Earth Honoring: Community Hike + Trash Clean Up
Time & Location
About The Event
Help us give back to the Earth who so endlessly nurtures and supports us! Once a month, we gather at various natural hiking trails, parks & preserves to remove trash, commune with the outdoors, and honor our connection to our Selves, our community, and of course, our beautiful Earth Mama!
This month, we will convene at the Bonita Waterfall Hiking Trail in Lytle Creek. Because this is a popular place with accessible water for people to relax and play in, there is a LOT of work to do in this area.
**Please be mindful of your wellbeing and remember to drink lots of water before, during, and after our gatherings.**
What to Bring:
- 2 or more LARGE garbage bags, bucket or similar receptacle(s) for trash
- Your parking permit (details below)
- Plenty of water!
- A light snack for yourself and/or to share with the group
- Please dress comfortably in layers for the weather & wear appropriate shoes for walking/hiking
- Remember to bring anything else you feel you'll need to be comfortable, like sunscreen, hat, backpack, etc.
**A parking permit is required at this location. Simply stop at the Lytle Creek Ranger Station on your way to our meeting spot, let them know you've come with a group to clean up trash, & ask for a FREE administrative parking permit.**
Lytle Creek Ranger Station Address:
Front Country Ranger District
1209 Lytle Creek Road, Lytle Creek, CA 92358
This is (of course) a FREE community event.
Thank you so much for helping us create a better, more sustainable world!
See you soon, Medicine People!